skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, September 4, 2008


This is what I do best.
Posted by Jennifer at 7:32 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

William Joshua Breuer

This is the story of me!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (141)
    • ►  September (37)
    • ►  July (28)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2008 (67)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ▼  September (25)
      • No title
      • No title
      • Daddy holds me up and I can fly like Superman
      • No title
      • I am 1 month old today. I went to the doctor and ...
      • No title
      • Catching a quick nap. I'm 4 weeks old today.
      • No title
      • Bad call ref!! Who paid you?? Nick Saban??
      • War Eagle!!! I'm ready for the game!!
      • No title
      • Today is Daddy's birthday and Mom and I are taking...
      • No title
      • My first nap in my crib.
      • My first real bath now that I have a belly button.
      • No title
      • No title
      • This is what I do best.
      • I'm ready for the big game on Monday night. All m...
      • Catching a nap in my little lamb outfit
      • I'm ready for my golf game! Who's taking me??
      • My Proud DaddyI look a lot like my Daddy. I have ...
      • August 25thMy first check up at the doctor's offic...
      • Thursday, August 21stGoing home with Mommy and Daddy
      • Our 1st family photo

About Me

Jennifer
View my complete profile