skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, December 7, 2008
All this Christmas shopping is exhausting!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
William Joshua Breuer
This is the story of me!
Blog Archive
►
2009
(141)
►
September
(37)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(14)
▼
2008
(67)
▼
December
(16)
Today I'm 4 months old. I got shots today and I d...
I'm eating my cereal on my 4 month birthday. Shou...
This is my tie like PopPop's that I wear to church...
This is me, Mommy, and Daddy after church.
Here I am wth my cousins at Adrianah's birthday pa...
This is my Christmas stocking. It's big enough fo...
All this Christmas shopping is exhausting!
There are some very interesting things on this Chr...
Daddy and Mommy took me to the Christmas parade. ...
I'm getting ready for Santa Claus!
I love to watch action movies with Daddy.
Sometimes I steal Mommy's chair while she's making...
Mommy is so funny sometimes.
I'm smiling all the time now.
This is my new friend "Leap" that Jackson told me ...
This is my Thanksgiving turkey day shirt.
►
November
(5)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(25)
About Me
Jennifer
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment