skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, January 16, 2009



I can't believe I'm wearing this silly bow. I had 4 Christmases this year, just like the movie. I never did see Reese Witherspoon at any of them though!
Posted by Jennifer at 11:48 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

William Joshua Breuer

This is the story of me!

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (141)
    • ►  September (37)
    • ►  July (28)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ▼  January (14)
      • Here I am with Santa at the Bass Pro Shop. We pla...
      • I have a tooth now. If you enlarge my picture you ...
      • Daddy's teaching me how to flip between NFL and ESPN.
      • I got this horsey from Mommy and Daddy for Christm...
      • I got to try my 1st vegetable, sweet peas, for Chr...
      • Here I am with my cousins Jeremiah and Ireland.
      • Daddy is helping me open my presents at my 4th Chr...
      • Daddy's unloading my stocking for me to see what S...
      • This is my 3rd Christmas at Aunt Shea and Uncle Sh...
      • This is my 2nd Christmas at Granny Wood's house. ...
      • Here I am after opening all my presents. Santa su...
      • This is my Mommy and Daddy and me on our first fam...
      • I can't believe I'm wearing this silly bow. I had...
      • This is my 1st Christmas from Mommy, Daddy, and Sa...
  • ►  2008 (67)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (25)

About Me

Jennifer
View my complete profile